[Attn. Maintainers] perl-5.30.1 -- prepare for release

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:54:00 GMT 2020

Am 16.02.2020 um 16:30 schrieb Jon Turney:
> On 16/02/2020 08:08, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> Am 16.02.2020 um 07:55 schrieb ASSI:
>>> Marco Atzeri writes:

> Perhaps I should just extend the list of special users who are allowed
> to upload orphaned packages to include all uploaders who also have a
> sourceware shell account.
>
> (since they can upload anything by just moving it directly into the
> relarea, anyhow)

let me know if you implement it, I see a bit too many
potentially broken packages by the Perl update

I am thinking to double check the list and eventually repackage
some of them but I will prefer not touch too much cygwin-pkg-maint

Regards
Marco