calm not updating master x86_64/sha512.sum after setup updates

Brian Inglis Brian.Inglis@SystematicSW.ab.ca
Sat Jul 27 23:06:17 GMT 2024

Hi folks,

After uploading packages, calm does not appear to be updating sha512.sum after
updating setup.ini:

$ date -ud@`stat -c%Y ~/mirror/x86_64/sha512.sum`
2024 Jul 24 Wed 15:14:03

This is showing up in a script I run a minute or few later to check
git/cygwin-packages/repo status, https://cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/x86_64/
timestamps, and download sha512.sum, setup.ini.sig, setup.xz.sig, setup.xz to
check whether calm has updated every package as expected, checksums, and
signatures, and it is okay to announce, using curl -I and a filter:

checking setup status https://cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/x86_64/sha512.sum:
         last-modified:  Wed, 24 Jul 2024 15:14:03 GMT
         content-length: 1278
checking setup status https://cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/x86_64/setup.ini:
         last-modified:  Sat, 27 Jul 2024 21:56:02 GMT
         content-length: 18169373
         content-type:   text/plain; charset=UTF-8

                                 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry