B20.1 missing ls and other commands

J. van Beek J.van.Beek@caiw.nl
Thu May 6 11:09:00 GMT 1999

I installed the B20 version on my NT 4 SP3 PC. I worked for several weeks with
CYGWIN and could do various commands like gcc, ls, less, vim. After copying
a MAN installation in a /usr directory I could not do any command. I am not
for sure if this is the problem.

I looked in my set command and I discovered that the Path has no drive
letter assignment anymore for the CYGWIN directory. I saved one in a
myprofile file
before the problem.

I reinstalled the CYGWIN but it did not solve the problem. Can anyone give
me some hints to bring the commands back again?