Building the python swig tutorial

Brad Bell bradbell@seanet.com
Sun Mar 28 12:22:02 GMT 2021

It was unclear from my previous message that I am using the commands under the heading
     Building a Python Module
in the tutorial
     http://www.swig.org/tutorial.html
with the exception that python2.7 was changed to python3.8 because that is the version of python on
my cygwin system.

These commands work fine on my Fedora system (with the proper version of python and without any
extra libraries specified).