This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: XWin design suggestion
- From: Biju <bijumaillist at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 19:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: XWin design suggestion
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
--- Harold L Hunt II <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ends are not both MS Windows in our case. Think about it --- ALT+DELETE
> is just silly. How do we even know that the remote end suppots such a
> feature via X; furthermore, what key combo would it translate too?
I just listed all the available shortcut keys.
Please keep in mind all my suggestion are only meant for triggering ideas,
so you have to discard all the useless ones, postpone all difficult and/or
And once again thanks for the great work and spending your valuable time
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.