This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No gawk-doc package, gawk source autoconf fails
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 18:29:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: No gawk-doc package, gawk source autoconf fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f21c95bf-1be1-3bd9-3619-90d74ff383b0@Shaw.ca>
On 2016-11-09 18:02, Brian Inglis wrote:
Looked for gawk doc in /usr/share/doc/gawk*/ - no HTML, PDF etc.
Checked for gawk doc as a package - no gawk-doc or anything like it.
Downloaded gawk package source and tried to configure enough to build doc.
Seems to be problem with autoconf autopoint gettext package version
- something run by autoreconf seems to be detecting gettext 0.19.8-1 as
0.19.8.1 instead of 0.19.8 which causes autopoint to fail:
This is already fixed in cygport git master.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple