This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Various background wallpapers
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 20:25:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Various background wallpapers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2016-11-17 01:10, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Setup on W10 + AU + last Patch Tuesday updates and Canadian English locale, for Cygwin64 latest with locale en_CA.UTF-8.
Three problems with one set of wallpaper symlinks in each of:
Wallpapers in directory
all symlink to
fixed by recreating symlinks to correct jpg file.
Wallpapers directory created as /usr/share/wallpapers/'F22_nebotiÄ'$'\302\215''nik'/ instead of .../F22_nebotičnik/: fixed by renaming directory; and /usr/share/backgrounds/f22/extras/ is missing nebotičnik.jpg.
Contents of .lst.gz and tar tvf both agree and look as expected:
usr/share/wallpapers/F21_small-river-shot-in-beatifull-high-dynamic-range-with-great-colours/contents/images/1024x600.jpg -> ../../../../backgrounds/f21/extras/small-river-shot-in-beatifull-high-dynamic-range-with-great-colours.jpg
usr/share/backgrounds/f22/extras/ missing nebotičnik.jpg:
appears as expected.
Any ideas? More info required? Next steps?
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple