This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Website: Package listing not working + cygport query
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:29:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Website: Package listing not working + cygport query
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5395FA98 dot 5050005 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20140617143111 dot GF7138 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20140617153200 dot GA6910 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20140617153956 dot GA2443 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 17/06/14 16:39, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:32:00AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
I'm surprised that I haven't seen this before: The name that you used to
generate your packages was "David Stacey/None". My parser wasn't
expecting a name with a space and I didn't detect the fact that the
parsing failed (#($& just realized that I forgot to fix that). So it
was just outputting a '0' size, one per line.
Just to be clear: This was 100% my problem. You should have been able
to use any name you want in the tar file and my script should have been
robust enough to handle it.
Thanks for looking at this. These two links are working now:
But these still give a column of zeros:
I've obviously managed to do something else that you weren't expecting -
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple